PUBLIC OFFICE BUILDING OF THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Location: Rozhdestvenka Street, Moscow
Team: Architects: Y. Olofinskaya, T. Kirdina, E. Ivanova, M. Nizhnikh.
Engineers: A. Mukhin.
- Placement of employee rooms to which requirements for carrying out their categorization are carried, regarding the building located on Teatralny Drive. Restriction of unauthorized access to these rooms and to organization of the corresponding zoning;
- Placement of the situational center in the building;
- Adaptation of rooms on the first the floor of the building to fulfill needs of the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation after their release by Sberbank of Russia office;
- Improvement of visitor reception conditions and working conditions of employees;
- Provision of access for disabled people groups;
- Adaptation of rooms for modern use;
- Restoration of facades, interiors, fencings.
Communication between floors is performed on staircases and elevators. Design allows usage of basement storey space for placement of all technical services, production premises of kitchen (regarding the cellar having natural lighting), zones of the dining room, the gym, archival and storage facilities, exempting storeys with natural lighting for placement of administration rooms with the maximum consolidation of rooms, and separation of VIP - rooms from office zone.